Audacity Tutorials From 2018.
Produced by Jim Gamage.
These tutorials have been created with the visually impaired in mind, they are designed to help a visually impaired person make the most use of the audacity program.
the tutorials will help to develop an understanding of the basic operation of the program, which will form a good foundation for future development and learning.
Please NOTE During my recordings, my instructions only relate to my own experience, manufacturer's instructions regarding material, whether
software or hardware, should be observed regardless of my suggestions.
You use my instructions at your own risk. Jim.
Talking Computers would like to thank Jim Gamage, for all his efforts on behalf of the listeners.
If you have used these tutorials and have found them useful, then perhaps you would like to make a donation to a charity which Jim likes to support.
The charity is "Demelza House children's hospice", please see the link below.
Demelza House Children's Hospice.
List of Articles .
- Recording In Audacity Part 1, added July 2018.
- Recording In Audacity Part 2, added August 2018.
- Recording In Audacity Part 3, added September 2018.
- Recording In Audacity Part 4, added October 2018.
- Selecting Audio InAudacity Part 1, added November 2018.
- Selecting Audio InAudacity Part 2, added December 2018.
- Selecting Moving Through Audio Files In Large Jumps InAudacity, added February 2019.
- Selecting Moving Through Audio Files In Large Jumps And Saving Projects InAudacity, added March 2019.
- Exporting In Audacity, added April 2019.
- Using Writer As Default Printer In Word And More On Exporting In Audacity, added May 2019.
- Whats On The Screen In Audacity, added June 2019.
- Moving Audio In Audacity part 1, added July 2019.
- Moving Audio In Audacity part 2, added August 2019.
- Moving Audio In Audacity part 3, added September 2019.
- Recording With A headset And Labels In Audacity, added October 2019.
- Recording From Hi Fi With Audacity, added November 2019.
- Normalizing And Separating Tracks In Audacity, added December 2019.
- More On Labels And Spliting Tracks In Audacity, added January 2020.
- Exporting Audio From Audacity, added February 2020.
- Audacity Fades And Over Dubs, added March 2020.
- Accessing Sound Settings and Auto ducks In Audacity, added April 2020.
- Update to Auto ducks & Voice Over In Audacity, added May
- Advanced Cursor Settings In Audacity, added July
- Audacity Update & More On RNIB Reader, added September 2020.
- Audacity Sound Effects Part 1, added December 2020.
- Audacity Sound Effects Part 2, added January 2021.
- More on moving tracks in Audacity, added February 2021.
About The Solo MP3 Player, added June 2020.
Accessing The RNIB Reading Services Web Site, added August 2020.
Deskktop Short Cuts & This PC, added October 2020.
Windows 10 & Audacity Oddments, added November 2020.
Useful Social Based Links.
Useful Tech Based Links.
Return to home page.
This is the bottom of the page, last update 06 January 2021.